Natural Symbiotic Complex Formula
With probiotics and prebiotic fibres.
Cymbio Capsules, unique combination of probiotic strains obtained from natural cultures and prebiotic fibres (inulin from chicory root), helps reduce digestive disorders and abdominal discomfort (cramps, bloating, sensitive colon).
In addition, billions of “friendly” bacteria boost the immune system and contribute to the synthesis of vitamins.
- What does Cymbio Capsules contain?
- Cymbio Capsules is recommended for:
- How to take Cymbio Capsules
● Is involved in reducing and avoiding transit disorders caused by altered gut microflora;
● Formula specially developed for efficient balance of microflora after antibiotic treatments;
● Unique combination of “friendly” lactic acid bacteria for the optimal functioning of the digestive system, helping the synthesis of group B and K vitamins.
● Live probiotic strains: 2 billion CFU
– Lactobacillus bulgaricus: 800 million CFU
– Streptococcus termophilus: 350 million CFU
– Lactobacillus acidophilus: 800 million CFU
– Bifidobacterium spp.: 50 million CFU
● Inulin from chicory root: 200 mg
● During and after antibiotic administration, to protect the normal microflora. Avoids and reduces the occurrence of manifestations like diarrhoea and candidiasis associated with the use of antibiotics;
● Digestive disorders causing bloating, abdominal discomfort, flatulence;
● Poor immunity.
● Traveler’s diarrhoea.
• Recommended dose for children 3-12 years old: 1 capsule 2-3 times / day. For children under 6, the content of the capsule can be dispersed in water or milk.
Other products for digestion and immune system: