Natural symbiotic complex against diarrhoeal episodes
Rebalances bowel movements in recurrent disorders
Cymbio ECOL has a dual power due to the synergistic action of two types of probiotics (lactic cultures and Saccharomyces) and prebiotic fibres.
Contributes to restoring and maintaining the balance of intestinal microflora and to alleviating digestive discomfort (due to sensitive colon, cramps, bloating). Can be administered with antibiotics.
Superior action compared to probiotic preparations containing only one of the two components.
• Saccharomyces boulardii has a powerful probiotic action and completes lactic strains activity, as it is resistant to stomach acidity;
• Cymbio ECOL formula promotes the recovery of normal microflora and gastrointestinal immune barrier;
• Prebiotic fibres (inulin) contribute to increasing the amount of bacteria in the gastro-intestinal tract, for the maintenance of a normal transit;
• Through the complex formula, Cymbio ECOL gives support and increased resistance to the action of harmful factors such as imbalance and harmful flora proliferation or elimination of normal intestinal flora due to the effect of antibiotics, when diarrhoea may occur.
- Saccharomyces boulardii: 250 mg
- Live probiotic cultures: 1 billion CFU
– Lactobacillus acidophilus
– Lactobacillus casei
- Inulin: 120 mg
• During and after antibiotic administration, to protect the normal microflora. Avoids and reduces the occurrence of manifestations like diarrhoea and candidiasis associated with the use of antibiotics;
• It also restores unbalanced microflora in case of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
• Adults: 1 capsule 3 times / day.
Other products for digestion and immune system: