Years of laboratory research and clinical studies have shown that krill oil in Korill is 40 times more effective than classic fish oil Omega-3 because of its unique solubility and complete absorption, helping to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels and the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- What is krill?
- Why choose Korill?
- Characteristics and Action:
- Korill is recommended in:
- What does Korill contain? How to take Korill
● Krill oil does not require the addition of preservatives, unlike fish oils;
● Easy to manage, without the unpleasant gastric reflux;
● Small capsules, easy to swallow;
● Clinically proven efficacy.
● Helps reduce blood viscosity and maintain a normal blood pressure, promoting the optimal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
● Supports a normal cognitive function and an optimal sight, through the content of DHA;
● Helps to improve liver function, through the choline content (derived from phospholipids).
● Lowering the risk of cardiovascular events;
● Maintaining normal blood pressure;
● Restoring the level of essential fatty acids and natural antioxidants.
● Pure krill oil: 500mg
– Phospholipids: 200 mg
– Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA): 90 mg
– Astaxanthin: 400 μg
Recommended dose for adults: 1 capsule a day, before or during meals.
We recommend the administration of the product in treatment courses of minimum 3 months, followed by a 2 weeks break. Treatment courses can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Other products for the cardiovascular system: