URObiotic Forte contains a unique and concentrated formula which synergistically combines the action of three natural extracts: live probiotic cultures, D-mannose and Cranberry extract, which ensure a double protection of the urinary tract.
- What does URObiotic Forte contain?
- URObiotic Forte is recommended for:
- How to take URObiotic Forte
● URObiotic Forte helps alleviate the signs of urinary discomfort, through the cranberry and D-mannose content, responsible for reducing replication of bacteria that can cause urinary tract infections (E. coli);
● In the bladder, the two active ingredients exert a synergistic effect, reducing the adherence of E. coli. The bacteria are prevented from remaining on the bladder wall and are eliminated with the bladder emptying;
● URObiotic Forte contributes to the improvement of the bladder activity and can reduce the inflammation of the urinary tract, by the cranberry content (rich in natural antioxidants, especially proanthocyanidins).
● D-mannose: 500 mg
● Live probiotic cultures: 2,5 billion (400 mg)
– Lactobacillus rhamnosus
– Lactobacillus lactis
– Lactobacillus acidophilus
– Streptococcus thermophilus
● Cranberry extract: 200 mg
● During and after antibiotic treatment. Supports the balance of the microflora in the urinary tract and vagina;
● Maintaining a long-term healthy and balanced urinary tract flora.
Children from 4 to 12 years: 1 sachet a day, for 10 days.
Other products for a healthy urinary tract: