URObiotic Capsules contain the unique combination of live probiotic cultures, inulin (prebiotic) and natural active ingredients (Cranberry extract and D-mannose), which provide a double protection of the urinary tract.
- What does URObiotic Capsules contain?
- URObiotic Capsules is recommended for:
- How to take URObiotic Capsules
● Helps alleviate the signs of urinary discomfort, through the cranberry and D-mannose content. They are responsible for reducing replication of unwanted bacteria, which can cause urinary tract infections (E. coli);
● Contributes to the improvement of the bladder activity and can reduce inflammation of the urinary tract, by the cranberry content (rich in natural antioxidants, especially proanthocyanidins).
● Live probiotic cultures: 500 millions CFU (250 mg)
– Bifidobacterium longum
– Bifidobacterium infantis
– Lactobacillus acidophilus
– Lactobacillus casei
● Cranberry extract: 120 mg
● D-mannose: 50 mg
● Inulin: 25 mg
● During and after antibiotic treatment;
● Maintaining a long-term healthy and balanced urinary tract flora.
Recommended dose for adults and children aged over 14 years:
3 capsules daily, for 10 days.
Other products for a healthy urinary tract: